Thursday, February 23, 2012

Adele Gets A Little Gangsta?

British soul singer Adele showed she isn't always as adorable and accommodating. During the BRIT Awards, as she was accepting her award for "Album of the Year' for her smash 21, the star was cut off after only a few seconds of her speech.
She took the cue to get off stage, but not before flipping the finger, M.I.A.-style.
“I was cut off during my speech, but I wanted to thank the British public for all their support," she said later. "I was held up with my voice and troubles, but the album kept walking without me. I flipped the bird for the suits at the BRITS who cut me off. Sorry if I offended anyone but it was for them, not for the fans.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am