Monday, February 13, 2012

Coco's Controversial Baby Pics

In some-people-have-no-boundaries-news...
Ice-T's wife Coco is at the center of a Twitter controversy. Coco tweeted a photo of herself nude in bed with her infant nephew. When the uproar began, the reality star decided to issue a response to her critics.
“Wow! I need to take a moment & speak my mind about the pic I posted with my nephew that people are making it a bigger thing than it is. I took the pic down because people were twisting the story & makin it into something that wasn’t. I’m gonna repost so u can see 4 yourselves," she tweeted. "At 1 am I was sleeping with my sisters baby (the one I help delivered on my show) I had no clothes on because that’s how I sleep….. It was a beautiful,natural moment..I had no makeup on just caring for my nephew & my sister saw how precious the moment was & took a pic…..When I look at the pic I see how I love to spend time with my family in a nurturing way but people turned it into a gross thing…… Shame on all of u..Since when is naked gross!Its completely natural!Thats how we were born,plus my family knows me and accepts me for that. I think its funny how a simple pic can start such an up-roar."
“I done w/ this subject!" she continued. "My sister loves that I’m so loving & affectionate w/her kids.I have none so I spoil them.She’s Ok w/it.This is the pic that people were talkin about with me & my sisters baby.This is such a beautiful,sweet & natural sight…”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am