Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Drake Clarifies Shot At Kobe's Wife

Young Money rapper Drake sought to clear up the buzz surrounding his "Stay Schemin'" verse and his rhyme that seemed to be a shot towards Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant's divorce from his longtime wife, Vanessa. Drizzy says that he was not trying to disrespect the former Mrs. Bryant.
"That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all," he said. "I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else. That line had everything to do with me and what goes on in my head as a 25 year old man with this much income flowing in. Kobe is and always will be a friend and an icon to me."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am