Tuesday, February 7, 2012

French Montana On Kanye

French Montana shared his ongoing bemusement with the fact that hip hop superstar Kanye West doesn't have a phone. Montana says that he could never follow suit, but understands completely why someone of West's stature felt the need to cut himself off from the general public.
"I always thought it was brilliant for Kanye not to have a phone. It's like, with me, I deal with people different. It's not like I don't use [e-mail]. Everybody uses e-mail. I go on there to check for beats but I don't really be hitting people on it to talk," Montana said in an interview. "I like to talk to people, especially when my whole career is in your hands. Sometimes, I just want to hit you like in the middle of the night like "Look I just came up with this." I'm more that kind of person, hand to hand with it. I mean feel like at times I don't want no phone, either. If you are at a certain level like Kanye is at, most of the people who are calling your phone, are people who are going to ask you for something, negative energy."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am