Friday, February 24, 2012

Jay-Z Introduces Rita Ora



Roc Nation head Jay-Z showed support for his label signee, British singer Rita Ora, by taking her around New York and 'introducing' her to the fans. The duo hit NYC radio station Z100 to premiere Ora's "Party & Bullsh*t" single.
"I have Miss Rita Ora," Jay said on the air. "[laughs] This is all very un-spontaneous for us. We just came to see, you know, some great friends over here and play some music and you know, they liked what they heard and said, 'Let's just throw it on the air,' which is great. ... I love that. That's what radio is all about. It's about a feeling, an emotion. It's not about scheduling and planning. Let's do it right now."
"Hi, what's up -- I'm from London but I love America so I'm usually here," Ora added. "I'm so excited."
She later reiterated her enthusiasm via Twitter. "OH MY god just played my first official single on z100 in New york city with jay!" she tweeted. "Here it goes!! Go Jay Z so nervous but so excited! #ROC4EVA http://twitpic.com/8nsuic "

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am