Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mobb Deep's Q-Tip Story

Havoc and Prodigy of Mobb Deep want fans to know the potential dangers of Twitter. While speaking with FUSE, the two members of Mobb Deep revealed just how hectic things can get when you're not paying close attention on the popular social networking site.
Just ask Q-Tip.
"You have to think before you tweet," P said in an interview. "H*ll yeah," Hav added. "You definitely -- if you mean to DM [direct message], make sure you're not tweeting. [laughs] 'Cause you be like, sending some ill provocative message and you think you're DM'ing and you look and you're like, 'Holy sh*t!' [laughs] Q-Tip, he meant to DM me one day and he actually tweeted me but he tweeted his number and -- I had to look at it like, 20 seconds later, 'Yo son, you tweeted your number out.' He was like, 'F*ck! I gotta change my number.' .

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am