Monday, February 20, 2012

Timbaland Praises Rick Ross

Superproducer Timbaland has been in the studio recently with rapper Rick Ross, and the famed beatmaker had some high praise for the Miami-based superstar. Echoing comments previously made by Bad Boy records impresario Sean "Diddy" Combs, Timbo called Ross the 'reincarnated B.I.G.' in a clip that was released online.
And he made clear that he is not overstating.
"Let me show y'all how to take it to the next level. The best with the best," Tim says in a video. "He's the newest, reincarnated B.I.G. and that's coming from the heart -- a n*gga who worked with B.I.G. I'm telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he's one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I'm happy to be a part of it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am