Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Webbie Addresses Violence At Shows

Rapper Webbie has addressed the violence that has erupted his recent shows in Alabama and Chicago, Illinois. The Louisiana rapper has denied having any involvement in the incidents and spoke about the controversies in his vlog series.
“Man, they talking bout people beat me up man, they say they beat me up, can you believe that s**t man?” Webbie said of the incident in Chicago. “Man, I got people in Chicago man, I got people in Chicago, South of Chicago, would you believe that? You think I’d be standing right here if that s**t happened? S**t…. and a lot of people wouldn't be standing where the f**k they standing if I that s**t happened. Ya heard me?
The Alabama incident left one man dead.
“Why everybody wanna hassle me? It ain’t got nothing to do with me," he says. "Either they gonna love me or hate me man, one or the other, good or bad. I don’t even know who that was man. I just heard about that s**t. F**k no… Ni**as say man you got beef, I say f**k no… S**t the week before someone was talking about I was going to go to jail for a murder.”
“In Alabama, yea, it was somethin’ like that, but it wasn’t me. If that was me, if it had something to do with me, I wouldn”t be here," he continued. "I’d be way in f***in Africa or some s**t like that, when that happen, but I ain’t got nothing to do with that, so it ain’t got nothing to do with me. I am living bro."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am