Friday, March 16, 2012

B.o.B. Working With Taylor Swift

B.o.B will be working with country pop superstar Taylor Swift, which comes on the heels of Swift's live appearances with the Grand Hustle rapper and label head T.I. Tip himself confirmed that the rapper and the singer would be working together--despite B.o.B.'s attempts to keep mum about it.
“I can neither confirm nor deny such allegations,” said B.o.B. “I can. I heard it,” added T.I. “Taylor’s extended Hustle Gang. She’s a part of the crew. She just ain’t got her dog tags yet, but she’s a part of the crew now.”
“She came to Atlanta and she hit up Grand Hustle,” he said. “I wasn’t there. Tip was there and I eventually linked with her in Dallas and the rest is history.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am