Friday, March 9, 2012

Cassie Gains Some Street Cred?

Cassie is slowly inching her way back to music. After spending the past several years on runways and jet-setting with her 'boss' Diddy, the singer has been spotted traveling more closely to Bad Boy artists. She says that appearing in videos with the likes of French Montana have gotten her back to what she loves most.
"We were in Miami and I didn't really know--I just knew that my name was in the record so I wasn't really sure what I was gonna do when I got there, but it was fun," she told VIBE. "I've never been in a rap video like that and I was like 'Hey, this is like my street cred maybe [Laughs]."
"I'm a fan of French," she adds. "And the guys are hilarious."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am