Friday, March 23, 2012

DMX's Wife On His 'Rape' Claim:

DMX's estranged wife, Tashera Simmons, spoke at-length about her troubled relationship with the hip hop superstar during an interview with Power 105's Cherry Martinez. Tashera talked about X's infidelities and the incident where he actually claimed a woman who was pregnant with his child raped him.
"We’ve been separated for six years, very separated," Tashera says. "When I first found out [about his infidelities], which was very public, was the woman from Baltimore. She came to his court date. She acted like she was just a fan trying to get something going. Come to find out she was trying to see if he recognized her because she had a one night stand with him and she had a baby by him. So when he didn’t notice her, and he gave her my number to get in touch with him, she went to the press. He told me, ‘I don’t know how you’re going to take this but..’ and he told me this girl says she has a baby by him. I was just devastated and couldn’t believe it. I was in shock but I said, ‘Is it true?' He said, 'Tashera there’s no way, no way possible.’ I said, 'I would really like to hear from you is this possible.' He told me 'no.'
"When the test came back it was positive and he still said there’s no way and she must have raped him. It was all in the papers and it was a big thing. He said he got raped," she added.
"I think that’s what it was and I could definitely say I saw his hurt and you could tell he really, really hurt me and he messed up," she continued. "He didn’t know if it would ever be the same. To be honest with you after that I didn’t feel the same."
"When he said he got raped I was like, 'There’s no way somebody raped you.' So I knew there were no limits to what he would tell me after he said he got raped."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am