Friday, March 2, 2012

Drake On Changing His Sound

Could Drizzy be planning to change his sound?
While discussing his track "Dreams Money Can Buy," Drake admits that he knows his sound will have to change before it becomes dated and stale. He also acknowledges that many of his favorite rappers aren't at the top of their game anymore.
My favorite rappers either lost it or they ain't alive," he says. "I wasn't in rap when I was idolizing a lot of these people."
"But times change. People don't sound the way they used to," he added. "It's inevitable. Someday Drake won't sound the way he used to. I'll do anything in my power to still sound relevant, but unfortunately Drake may not."
"And yes," he says, chuckling. "I referred to myself in the third person."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am