Monday, March 12, 2012

Emily B. Blasts Back On Twitter

Emily B. lashed out at some of her Twitter followers after she posted a picture of herself and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Fabolous at a party with the caption "Yall ladies can have Morris I have my Fantasy man..hehe." When everyone of her Twitter followers started offering their opinions, Emily decided to snap back.
"I really don’t care what u think.. Everyone deserves a second chance….The picture was meant to be funny.. Y’all are miserable.. lol…" she tweeted. "Maybe I shouldn’t do a 3rd season cuz y’all don’t appreciate my honesty.. I didn’t have to tell y’all my story period….Anyway y’all not about to make me lose my religion on a Sunday..lol. #Imout"
"And thank u to the rest of u.. The ones who always support me.. I love u more than u know," she tweeted, before adding another tweet that quoted Fab's "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing."
But her loyalty keep her from them other boys Let em holla, she just gonna exist above the noise."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am