Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fantasia Disses R. Kelly

R&B stars R. Kelly and Fantasia were due to perform at the Blake Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina this week. But Kelly only performed for two minutes, which prompted an angry reaction from his fellow singer Fantasia. Fanny came onstage and said that Kelly's performance was disrespectful to fans.
"[I'm not going to give] you half of a song, I’ve come to give you your money’s worth. I found it a little disrespectful, but things don’t happen like that …especially in my city.’ she said.
Jermaine Dupri also was a no-show, but explained to his fans what happened.
"R.Kelly was suppose to be there tonight, it was suppose to be me, R. Kelly and Fantasia or somebody right, alright so R.Kelly must have went in but girls were coming out of the door saying ‘R. Kelly ain’t say nothing but 6 lines and got the hell on’ so somebody must have told R.Kelly," he posted. "R.Kelly said ‘I don’t see nothing wrong with a-’ and got the f**k out.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am