Thursday, March 1, 2012

Iggy Azalea On Joining Interscope:

Newcomer Iggy Azalea explained exactly why she chose to join Interscope Records. The Australian femcee shared in a recent interview just what it was that led to her joining Jimmy Iovine's label--and she says it wasn't as simple as her following her management company.
"I thought it was the best route for me, so that's why I ended up signing [with Interscope]," she explained. "It didn't have to do with my management being Interscope. If anything, it made me question [signing the deal] more because having management and [my] label be the same company can get tricky...to me, Interscope is kind of like a family and I know so many people at the label so well. I think when you're making a commitment that's that big and...for that length of time...you really want to know the people and I didn't feel so hesitant to work with them because I felt like I had such a long relationship with them prior to that...I've had an outside relationship with that label for a long time, almost two years."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am