Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jeezy Recalls Losing His Voice

Young Jeezy revealed in an interview with WPGC that part of why his music career was stalled for a few years is that he damaged his voice. Prior to releasing his TM103: Hustlerz Ambition album in late 2011, Jeezy says he lost his voice for almost a year.
“I tore my vocal cords…I had polyps on it, and I basically tore it because I was doing a lot of yelling at my shows,” Jeezy explained. “It kind of took me off my grind for like a year, because I couldn’t speak for seven months. I had surgery, and then it took another three months for me to learn how to speak again.”
“That ain’t what you wanna do in front of your homeboys when you’re trying to warm up and get your voice back,” Jeezy added. “So it was a little difficult, but I kind of thugged my way through it…and it worked out for me.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am