Monday, March 26, 2012

Kat Stacks Admits Lying About Soulja Boy

Incarcerated supergroupie Kat Stacks generated a fair amount of controversy back in 2010 when she posted a video online of herself allegedly in Soulja Boy's hotel room where she claimed the rapper was a cocaine addict. Stacks is now admitting that the entire episode was staged and that the 'cocaine' in the clip was really over-the-counter drugs.
"World I have something to tell yall, some might hate me for it but im gonna clean some dirty laundry," she tweeted. "Those weren't lines of cocaine in the @souljaboy video, it was crushed up Advil pills"
"Me & some n***as staged the shower scene after @souljaboy left" she shared. "Even though I was influenced by others around me & didn't do it alone, I take full responsibility"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am