Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Machine Gun Kelly On Sex

Machine Gun Kelly has a known affinity for bringing women onstage with him for a little touchy-feely. Kelly admits that he's trying to tone down his gropey tendencies at shows, but that he hasn't quite found the right balance yet.
"Nah, I'm still working at it," he says. "There are a lot of conservatives, which I hate. So hopefully that famous hit will break that, I'm trying to get as famous as possible so girls will just get naked without me having to ask them to. We're like the f*cking Motley Crue of hip-hop. Get naked or get the f*ck out of my hotel! (laughs)."
He also revealed that one of his goals as a star is to have a sex tape with a famous female celebrity.
"First off, I wish my first album Lace Up does exactly what I dream it would when it comes out next year. Second I wish that, no matter how successful I get, I'm with the same team that I started out with. Third, I wish that.... (friend in the background yells "wish some ignorant sh*t!")," MGK added, "I wish I could f*ck the most famous female celebrity in the a**hole on camera. Sex tape. I'm a big fan of anal!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am