Monday, March 12, 2012

Ray J's Hurting Over Whitney

Singer Ray J finally spoke verbally about the loss of his longtime friend, pop superstar Whitney Houston. Houston died unexpectedly last month and she and the 31-year old Ray J were rumored to have been in a romantic relationship for years. Ray J dismissed the claims and said they were only friends.
Ray J did tell media at an event in Los Angeles that he's still reeling from Houston's loss, however.
"I really miss my friend, you know, I really do," Ray J said. "I'm still hurting. ... I'm really emotional right now, I really don't know really what to say. It's just such a tough time for me. I've been through a lot in these past two weeks. I'm able to look at life in a whole different way."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am