Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tech N9ne Blasts SXSW

Tech N9ne had harsh words for the popular SXSW music festival. The Austin, TX-based SXSW has grown from indie showcase to one of the biggest music fests in the country, but Tech is angry at the way he's been treated during shows.
"Sorry man. I probably don't say the things that are politically correct, but f*ck South by Southwest," Tech told SOHH. "I feel that way. I don't give a f*ck! You know why? Because my fans speak and it's about money. I'm just saying, they could say they won't ever have me perform again, I wouldn't give a f*ck. N*gga, we'd create our 'own' festival and fill the f*ckin' stands. Tech N9ne can say what the f*ck he wanna say, blackball me. We are our own machine. I'mma shutup, man. And I hope they get some feedback from this."
"Everybody talkin' about South by Southwest and all the parties and shows and girls ... n*gga I tried to go see Bun B and I couldn't even get in!," Tech added. "Luckily, I got into a Devin the Dude show because that's the homie. These badges don't mean sh*t, n*gga. Show me the party. I go onstage no later than 10 o'clock on my tours, n*gga at 1 a.m. my body is shuttin' down ... f*ck that! N*gga I don't give a f*ck about going last, put me first. Let Mac Miller go last or somebody like that. I'm just sayin', put the n*ggas that's blowin' up on stage first. Put Wiz Khalifa last.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am