Friday, March 9, 2012

Young Jeezy Announces Project

Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy has announced that he is working on an upcoming CTE compilation, tentatively-titled It’s The World. The rapper dropped the news during an interview on Hot 93.7's Jenny Boom Boom of Hartford, Connecticut.
It’s The World, it’s basically I’m just bringing my crew to the forefront,” Jeezy explained. “It’s been a long time coming, CTE World. I’m proud to announce that. The music is incredible for one and everybody knows Gangsta Gibbs is in a great place right now as far as what he do. And I’m just bringing the rest of the crew along for the ride man. It’s gonna be a CTE World summer.”
Jeezy also spoke on the success of TM103: Hustlerz Ambition.
“It was long overdue. You know what I mean. I always was confident in the music, but you know it’s a lot of business things that go on behind the scenes and I’m a businessman so my money gotta be right,” said Jeezy. “I can’t just do anything. And when the record sales came out I was always confident, but I felt like the people that ride with me and for me they just stood up. Like ‘We rockin’ with Jeezy. Everything else cool and we get it, but we love this dude right here man.’ And they believe in me so we gonna keep pushing man.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am