Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cash Money Is Eying Rick Ross

Birdman Williams revealed in a recent interview that Cash Money Records has interest in recruiting Miami rap superstar Rick Ross. While Birdman understands that Ross is currently signed to Def Jam, the Cash Money head says that he is very interested in pursuing Ross when the time is right.
"Ross signed to Def Jam and you know Ross is a close friend of mine. But if the time ever came, we gonna G up and make it happen. Right now he signed to Def Jam, but when the time do come, I'm gonna be right there waiting," Birdman said. "I've been seeing Ross. I like his hustle. You can see how he patterned his whole thing around how we do what we do and he's following the blueprint straight up. I got nothing but love and respect for Rozay. I watched him do it and he did it from nothing. He's still grounded and that's what I love about him. He's got a solid team. They've got some great music over there."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am