Monday, April 2, 2012

Diggy Simmons Releases J. Cole Diss

Rapper Diggy Simmons has released a diss track called "What You Say To Me" aimed squarely at Roc Nation star J. Cole. The song is assumed to be a response to J. Cole's "Grew Up Fast," which included a jab at Diggy in the line "You n***as is not Russell / You more Diggy, me? I'm more Biggie / No diss to the young buy, I'm just rapping, get bored quickly."
Diggy responds to the diss and to other references to the Simmons family, (namely Diggy's sister, Vanessa) at-length:
“The other day I was listening to Purple Rain / couldn’t believe all of the things that I heard em say / Who dat, who dat, you know who it is / Heard you lying on my sis, tellin people that you hit / When your album drops I’ma hit you with your bricks / So I’ma bomb first on you since you wanna riff / Who you gonna call, you ain’t got no friends / This fight is fixed, you ain’t got no wins / Little n***a named Cole think he live like me / Jet setter trend setter, yeah you not like me / Can’t find a girl that you know that do not like me / Can’t find a girl I know, who know you, you dumb fool / Wasn’t even poppin’ in the school you used to go to.”

1 comment:

Jiccarra Hollman aka Princess Jay said...

Team Diggy, this young dude has heart. He is not stepping down. I've watched him grow through tv of course and I can say I respect this dude here and his family are doing great things.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am