Monday, April 2, 2012

Drake Talks About His Drug Use

Drake discussed drug use in a recent interview with The Guardian. The Toronto-born rapper admitted that he has used substances to cope with the pressures of fame and the demands of his career--but Drizzy says he hasn't done anything hardcore.
"Have I sipped codeine before?" asked Drake. "Yeah, of course. Have I smoked weed? Yes. Do I drink wine? Yes."
"But do I do it excessively? No. I'm not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation."
The rapper also tried to clean things up a bit. "I'm not into drugs," he said, before adding, "I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned."
"Nah, that's not me," he then said. "I care too much about what I have. I'm not going to throw it away for that."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am