Thursday, April 19, 2012

Iggy Azalea Recalls Joining Grand Hustle

Iggy Azalea discussed her joining Grand Hustle how the process was somewhat difficult after she landed a deal with Interscope Records just a few months prior. The Australian rapper says that she had to restructure the Interscope deal.
"I didn't know I was gonna sign to Grand Hustle," Azalea told MTV News. "There's no way I thought that would happen. Not because I didn't like them, just because my deal was all sewn up, and I restructured the whole thing."
"[Jimmy] likes Tip, and they're good friends, so it worked out," she explained. "But it made everybody so confused, because everyone was like, 'I thought she was signed to Interscope; Grand Hustle is with Atlantic.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am