Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Testifies

R&B singer/actress Jennifer Hudson testified yesterday (April 23rd) in the trial of William Balfour, the man accused of murdering her brother, mother and seven-year-old nephew in 2008. The tragedy captured international headlines, coming shortly after Hudson claimed an Academy Award for her performance in Dreamgirls.
Balfour has pleaded guilty to three charges of murder in the first degree.
he 911 recording of the star's sister, Julia Hudson, calling the police was played before Julia testified that Balfour, who was her estranged husband, became enraged after the sisters went to Japan to promote the Jennifer's movie.
"We didn't like the way he treated [Julia], and I didn't like the way he treated my nephew," explained Jennifer Hudson. She reflected on her young nephew. "It was always me and my Tugga Bear. That's what I called him."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am