Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kanye Is Gassing Up Big Sean?

Kanye West definitely supports hip hop's younger generation, and when it comes to his own G.O.O.D. Music camp, Yeezy may be one of the best motivational speakers in music. During a recent interview, rapper Big Sean shared a few details about his upcoming album and also revealed what Yeezy has told the young rhymer about his career ambitions.
"My album's coming this summer. I can probably say at the latest at the end of August. I got Tyga on there. I got, of course, 'Ye on there," he revealed.
Sean shared that Kanye has tremendous faith in his talents. "I'm here kickin' with 'Ye," Sean recalled, "and 'Ye tellin' me I'm gonna be the best rapper of all time.".

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am