Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lil Kim Supports Remy Ma

Lil Kim told Chicago’s Tony Sculfield & The Morning Riot that, despite their past issues, she has nothing but sympathy for incarcerated rapper Remy Ma. Kim says that prison is a horrible fate for anyone--even one of her former rivals.
"Let me tell you something, at one point a lot of people in Hip-Hop know Remy Ma and me had a little situation," Kim says. "At this moment right now, anybody in prison my heart goes out to them. If Remy was like, 'Yo, I need something,' I’m the type of person that would reach out and help her and when she comes home we don’t have to speak. At the end of the day, I’m very sensitive to women in prison. I don’t feel nobody should want to be there; if you happen to end of there it is what it is. My heart still goes out to her and her family and everybody else because at the end of the day, everybody deals with it differently and I know for me, it wasn’t a physical thing at all with me. It was mainly holidays and the worst holiday was probably Thanksgiving for me."
Kim was also asked about her relationship with Voletta Wallace, the mother of slain rapper the Notorious B.I.G. Kim and Ms. Wallace were at odds following the release of the Biggie biopic, Notorious in 2009. Kim, at the time, criticzed all parties involved with the film for how she was portrayed.
It doesn't seem that she and Wallace have patched things up since then.
"Absolutely not. I have absolutely no relationship with that woman at all," Kim said of Ms. Wallace.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am