Monday, April 9, 2012

Rita Ora Addresses Rihanna Comparisons

Roc Nation newcomer Rita Ora has often been compared to another sexy Roc-affiliated star who's name starts with an 'R.' Ora discussed the ongoing comparisons to megastar Rihanna in a recent interview with Sunday Times and revealed that she doesn't take offense to it at all.
"I take it as such a compliment because we’re from the same team and family so it’s an obvious comparison but it’s a cool one," Ora said. "She’s so cool and she’s the best at what she does. It’s a compliment more than anything."
"I think is that I’m very honest with my music," she added. "I don’t really hide behind my lyrics. I don’t really sing something that I don’t believe in or that is not going to happen or that I want to happen, so it’s all things that I really believe in. There are no boundaries to my music; if I want to a reggae song, I’ll do a reggae song tomorrow. I feel like I want to embrace music to its fullest potential and want everyone to have fun with it and realize you can escape for three minutes." Read more: Rita Ora Sexes It Up For The Sunday Times | Necole Bitchie.com

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am