Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rosa Acosta Retiring?

Rosa Acosta says that she's just about done getting photographed covered in soapy suds and oils. The video vixen/urban model says she's looking to retire from sexed-up shots and ready to move on to the next phase of her career.
"I have had the opportunity to work with so many people including one of the best photographers in the world, Terry Richardson. Actually a good friend of mine Vanessa Veasley, I was the one that sent her stuff to Supreme and they loved her," Rosa said in an interview. "It's an honor to bring two darker skinned girls to Supreme. They are amazing. I'm working with Pink Dolphin and a few other companies. I'm happy that I've been able to do all of these things. I'm about to retire from all of the urban modeling because we get old."
A lot of men are going to be very, very sad at the news.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am