Monday, May 21, 2012

Azealia Banks Dismissed By Lil Kim?

Lil Kim has come clean about her beefs with Nicki Minaj and Voletta Wallace, and during the lengthy interview she had with The Breakfast Club, the Queen Bee also addressed a newer, younger female she's had issues with.
Hip hop upstart Azealia Banks had harsh words for Kim via Twitter after a failed collaboration, but Kim says she doesn't even know what the young rapper's problem is.
"I never met this girl a day in my life," she told The Breakfast Club. "I never talked to this chick, she don't know what I sound like. I don't know what she sound like on the phone. I think it's in chicks' contracts when they come out, you gotta go at Lil' Kim."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am