Monday, May 14, 2012

Beyonce's Mother's Day Letter

With so many in the United States taking the time to celebrate Mother's Day, superstar Beyonce penned a letter to her own mom, Tina Knowles. The singer/actress, who became a mother earlier this year, praised her mom for helping her to become the mother and woman she is now.
"Dear Mama,
Everything I am is Because of you! You are the first voice that ever sang to me. At every turn you push me to be better. You teach me to be true to myself and the ones I love. When I look into your eyes, I am sooo proud. Now that I'm a mother, I truly realize all the sacrifices you made for us. My love for you goes Beyond what I can say. Happy Happy Mama's Day!
Love, Beyonce"

1 comment:

TyeRoyal said...

It's so great to see a mother taking the time out to give her mother the love and appreciation back that she has received. We as mother get caught up in the struggles that we have that we don't take the time to go back to the woman who taught us how to be a lady, a great woman and a great mother and say Thank you!!! Good job Beyonce.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am