Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. Almost Gave Up

Rapper Big K.R.I.T. has been one of hip hop's most talked-about new school emcees, but he has yet to release his debut album for Def Jam Recordings. K.R.I.T. revealed told Billboard that he almost gave up on his musical career two-and-a-half years ago.
"I didn't have the bread to pay my bills or really even feed myself,'" said K.R.I.T. "I felt it might be time for me to focus on something a little more secure."
K.R.I.T.'s debut, Live From the Underground is slated to drop June 5th.
"It was about learning more of the business versus just being radical," he explained. "When you get to see how the anticipation builds up until the point when an album comes out, it makes sense."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am