Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Sean's Phone Call From Ma$e

As hip hop veteran Ma$e preps what looks to be his third attempt at a musical comeback, G.O.O.D. Music rapper Big Sean revealed that the former Bad Boy star gave him a call unexpectedly and the two could possibly be collaborating in the very near future.
"Mase just hit me up, too," Sean told Hot 97's Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg. "We got something in the works."
"He surprised me, he called me just out of nowhere. He was like, 'What's up, this Mase -- I'm really digging your style. We need to work on something,'" he added. "I'm like, 'What the f*ck?' [laughs] Nah, but, that's somebody I came up listening to, that whole Bad Boy era -- we got something in the works for him, a lot of people."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am