Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bobby Brown Denies Corrupting Whitney

Bobby Brown is finally speaking at-length about the death of his ex-wife, pop star Whitney Houston. Brown has had to contend with the widespread belief that he was responsible for introducing Houston to drugs when the two began dating in the early 1990s; an allegation he still disputes.
“I didn’t get high before I met Whitney … I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs at all …it’s just unexplainable. I’m not the reason she’s gone,” he told Matt Lauer of the "TODAY" show.
Brown also said he didn't know Whitney was still battling addictions leading up to her untimely passing. “I was hurt. I was hurt … Because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years — I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know– listen, it’s a hard fight. It’s a hard fight to, you know, maintain sobriety that way," he revealed. “From what I feel and you know, how I saw her, the last time I saw her, it had to be that particular day. You know, it had to be that one, because that’s all it takes … One hit, you know, and you know, it could definitely take your life away from you. And, unfortunately, that was it.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am