Monday, May 28, 2012

Brandy Scraps Monica Tour Idea

Earlier this year, there was a lot of buzz surrounding R&B stars Brandy and Monica pairing up on the single "It All Belongs To Me." But it looks like any talk of a tour featuring the two veteran singers has to be shelved for now; Brandy says she's focusing on her own music currently.
"Um, honestly, we haven’t really talked about it since we stopped promoting 'It All Belongs to Me,'" Brandy told NecoleBitchie. "I just honestly think Monica and I are in different places in our music. And my vibe is a little bit different this time around so I don’t know. I kind of wanna do my own thing. I definitely feel like the fans would want a tour from us, but I don’t know, I just feel like I’m being pulled in a different direction. I’m definitely still open to it, but right now I’m looking in a different way right now for me."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am