Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DJ Drama Discusses "We In This B**ch"

DJ Drama opened up about putting together an all-star collabo featuring the biggest names in Atlanta hip hop. The new release of T.I., Ludacris, Future and Young Jeezy's "We In This B*tch" music video has generated a tremendous amount of buzz; and Drama says the track was a moment for the city.
"It's always the people that make the decision [on how good something is], but I definitely knew I had something special," Drama told SOHH, "And even the way the record came together, you know, it had no other choice but to be special. From me getting the beats from Kane [Beatz], which took about a year, to the idea of the hook coming to me and giving it to Future, with the space that he's in right now. And then me getting Tip, Jeezy and Luda on one record, what it means to Atlanta and me repping for the city and me making that vision. It definitely is a special record and I'm glad to be a part of it. It's exciting, especially for what it means to the culture."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am