Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emily B. Won't Fight On TV

"Love & Hip Hop" star Emily B. says she isn't interested in adding to the growing number of ladies catfighting on national TV. Despite the hit shows' reputations for featuring female fisticuffs, Emily doesn't want to add to the stereotypes and cliches.
"There are a lot of women who fight on television and I promised myself that I would never do that. My advice to women who are put in bad situations in front of their kids is to shut down! You don't have to participate in the madness," she says. "One thing I teach my daughter is to have patience. I'm always calm and I speak to my kids in a calm tone. I never raise my voice to my daughter. Once you raise your voice, kids stop listening. If I ever need to raise my voice, my kids know I mean business."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am