Friday, May 25, 2012

Kid Cudi Supports Pusha T

Pusha T's controversial track "Exodus: 23:1" has gotten all types of attention, and hip hop is taking sides. The song drew the ire of hip hop superstar Lil Wayne, and many speculate that the track is full of subliminal disses aimed at Cash Money Records. One of Pusha's G.O.O.D. Music cohorts spoke out in support of the rapper and the song.
"I LOVE MY N*GGA PUSHA T, F*CK ANYBODY WHO FEEL DIFFERENT. WE AINT HO'S OUT HERE," tweeted Pusha's labelmate Kid Cudi.
Young Chop believed that Pusha's track contained references to him. Chop and G.O.O.D. Music head Kanye West have had their issues.
"Yeah, I was surprised. They said they squashed all the beef that essentially was going on between me and Kanye," said Chop. "So I felt like they [broke] the rules. He put it on record... "f*ck your b*tch" and all that. ... [Why did he do the diss?] I don't have a clue. I really don't know. Yeah, that was a shocker. That was a big shocker. Actually, I was asleep the time it dropped. My brother told me [about it]."
Pusha T's brother and former Clipse bandmate No Malice (formerly Malice) said that his newfound faith is his focus--not taking part in rap beefs.
"Sorry twitter Fam but do I look concerned about anybody's beef? If it don't glorify God I am uninterested. #nowgetoffmytimeline!," he tweeted.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am