Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lil Boosie's Daughter Speaks

Rapper Lil Boosie beat a murder charge last week and many of his fans and supporters celebrated. No one was happier than Boosie's daughter, Iviona Hatch, who spoke at length about how she's been feeling and revealed her own musical ambitions once Daddy gets home.
"I'm feelin' like I ain't been havin' no appetite. I ain't had no appetite Friday, none Saturday, really. The first thing when he comes home -- get that money," she said in a video. "When he come home and we do [get together]...you think my songs go hard? You put both of us together, it's gonna be real hard. Super hard. ... [People] gonna see me rock the mic. They gonna see what I'm really here for. They're gonna see a mini version of Boosie, a mini version of Boosie."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am