Monday, May 21, 2012

Lil Kim Still Loves Scott Storch

Troubled producer Scott Storch and Lil Kim had an extended, passionate affair in the early 2000s. Though they are no longer an item, Kim says that she still has strong feelings for the former hitmaker.
"I love Scott. I would have married him. He's a good person," she says. "I don't even think he knew who he was talking to when I reached out to him. He has so many horrible people around him. Scott spoiled me, he treated me like a queen, but the thing is he thought he had to do all these lavish things," Kim said in an interview. "We were living in Coconut Grove -- and as soon as we went to Miami Beach, we started arguing and fighting and everything was horrible. Scott wanted to marry me, he gave me a huge pink diamond ring and it killed me to give it back. I was like yes, but not now. He was so upset. ... [The break-up?] I was on my way to prison and he wanted me to move to Miami officially. I didn't see the reason I had to move out there when I had all this going on."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am