Friday, May 25, 2012

Lupe Still Angry At Pete Rock?

Just when you thought Lupe Fiasco and Pete Rock had settled their week-long beef, Lupe unleashed a tirade aimed at the hip hop superproducer and his handling of the controversy. Pete blasted Lupe earlier this week for sampling Pete Rock & CL Smooth classic "T.R.O.Y.," but the two supposedly squashed their feud yesterday (May 23rd.)
But according to Lupe, he's still not cool with Pete Rock or the way he's handled things.
"We wasn't on the phone like, 'Oh, I love you, Pete.' At the end of the day, I was hot," Lupe told Sway. "My crew was hot, the people who put it together was hot, my record company was hot ... [The truce tweet?] He wasn't supposed to say that. He was supposed to say the same sh-- he said on the phone, 'Yo man it was my bad, that was wack, it was f---ed up for me to say that, it was disrespectful, I was 100 percent in the wrong, I apologize.' That's what he was supposed to say."
"You let all these other dudes rap on it, but you sh-- on me? It's like damn, it's me, kid," Fiasco added. "I don't know how to respect that. Part of me comes from the streets, straight from the streets and part of me don't know how to respect that."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am