Monday, May 14, 2012

Mystikal Issues Final Updates Before Prison

Mystikal is heading back to prison today (May 14th) and last night, the Cash Money Records rapper took the time to give his fans one last goodbye and update them on what music they can expect as the rapper serves the next 81 days in prison.
"Thinking of dropping my first single from my mixtape tomorrow...," he tweeted. "It's only fitting... I've been working hard to put this thing together for y'all..."
"#MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday #MystikalMonday" he added.
"Turning myself in tomorrow... All my really fans hold me down! #81days #81days #81days #81days #81days #81days #81days #81days #81days" he continued. "Dropping music videos and the mixtape all in the next #81days for y'all"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am