Monday, May 7, 2012

Rick Ross Discusses "God Forgives"

Rapper Rick Ross has been putting the finishing touches on his upcoming album God Forgives, I Don't, and the Maybach Music Group head shared a little of his enthusiasm for the project in a recent interview. Calling the project 'next level,' Ross has high expectations for the album.
"This is my best project yet," Ross declared at MMG's press conference. "God Forgives, I Don't is a very dark story. ... It's extremely lyrical. The music is next level -- I'm expecting nothing but the biggest results. The collaborations is gonna surprise a few of you guys. ... I think the stories being told on this record is going to make it stand apart from all the other albums I've ever done. By the time you get to track two, you gonna understand this is a completely different body of work."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am