Monday, June 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian Getting Schooled?

Kim Kardashian is enjoying dating a man that's five or six years older than her. During an interview with Oprah, Kimmy K. shared that she's always found herself in relationships with younger men--but she actually prefers the company of older folks.
Which includes boyfriend Kanye West.
"Even the people I surround myself with, a lot of my friends, the people that I love to just sit and talk to and spend my time with, are wiser, a little bit older than me, where all my boyfriends were younger. I always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different, and now I just love that I'm with someone that's a couple years older than me," Kim said, referring to Yeezy. "I love that my friends are even sometimes 20, 30 years older than me, that I can just sit and enjoy their company and their experiences."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am