Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lil Kim Mocks Nicki Minaj

Never one to miss an opportunity to capitalize on any Nicki Minaj news, Lil Kim decided to take some shots at her rival this weekend when the Queen Bee heard a rumor that Nicki would be bringing veteran hip hop femcee Foxy Brown onstage during her ultimately cancelled set at Summer Jam this year.
Kim had vets Eve and Missy onstage at a recent show.
“Hot damn ho here we go again. Monkey see monkey do. I heard the haters are joining forces against the Queen. LMAO !!!!" Kim tweeted. "Have a great show!!! Break a leg!!!! Hahahaha!!!! My love for the female hip hop movement has always been genuine. All the females I’ve been bringing out recently I have love for. If u see anybody else doing it … Its not genuine …Know it’s only to copy and compete with me …….. For those of u who have been brainwashed by the fraud …Let’s open our eyes now people …the clone is not bringing ladies out for the luv. It’s strictly because I’m doing it ! :) Love u Team Kim and all my fans across the world ..they’ll believe one day very soon"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am