Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meek Mill Defends Drake & Chris Brown

With so many variations on the now-infamous Chris Brown/Drake brawl in New York last week, rapper Meek Mill keeps trying to set the record straight. Meek again offered his take on what happened, and he says that both Drizzy and Breezy were innocent of any wrongdoing.
“Chris and Drake, them two was there but its other people that be around that take sh-t to the next level. Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh-t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there,” Meek told XXL.
“What [Brown] tweeted was just that 'me and Meek Mill ain’t got no problem,'" he said. "I talked to him immediately after that, on the phone afterwards, like immediately, like, ‘There’s nothing there, this-that-and-the-third.”
“Chris Brown be in club," Mill continued. "He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am