Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miguel Talks Tough

Miguel issued a warning to any artist that thinks of 'stepping his lane.' The singer/songwriter appeared on Power 99's Rise and Grind Morning Show and started barking at anyone thinking of imitating his style.
"I’m just gonna say, don’t nobody out there step into my f*cking lane," he said. "That’s all I’m going to say. Just stay in your lane. I’m a competitive person and the thing is I’m solidifying my lane and don’t f*cking come over here cause I will f*ck you up in that situation. But that’s how we’re supposed to be. I’ve been saying I appreciate so many different kinds of music and what I don’t appreciate is…I want everyone to express themselves in a unique way. I think I’m saying that in an aggressive way because that’s how I really feel, but what I mean by that is; find your own thing to do and create your own lane. It’s not the easy way, but it creates longevity for you and I think that’s what I’m trying to encourage."
"Where I’m going, I’m really trying to take everybody with me, and I’m just saying, don’t come over here, I’ll f–k you up yo," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am