Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nas Hurt Over Abandoned Dress

Nas elaborated on the circumstances that led to his ex-wife Kelis abandoning her green wedding dress--the same dress he's posing with on the album cover for his upcoming albumLife Is Good. Nas says that he was deeply hurt by his former love discarding the dress she wore the day they tied the knot.
"Yes, it was the real dress. It was in the crib," he told Power 99. "I didn’t know what to do with it. I don’t think Kelis intentionally left the dress there. I think that was just one of the things that was left behind. I saw it, and it was like ‘wow’, and it’s still in the crib so…I’m not sure if she left it on purpose or what, but I thought it was a good one. I was like “ohh she stung me with that one.” I been through things [that] I thought only happens on TV."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am