Monday, June 18, 2012

Q-Tip Working With Kendrick Lamar

Rapper/producer Q-Tip revealed during an interview with Giant Step that he's currently in the studio with a wide range of artists working on new material, including D'Angelo and Kendrick Lamar.
"I’m basically doing a lot of production right now and that’s going really well," he said. "I’m about to start my new album in the latter part of the summer and it should be out next year, so I’m excited about that. I’ve been excited about music in general, so it’s really good. I’m making music for other people and myself: Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo, [and] Ledisi."
Tip's next album will be his first since 2008's The Renaissanceand his first since inking a deal with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music imprint.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am